Sunday, May 4

Hanging out!

We went to my familias house and helped clean out a teeenage girls closet, lets just say at the end there were four black bags of clothes!!! whoa!! That's a lot of clothes, I was so proud of her for letting go! We had a blast it was ust a day of helping others and hanging out and a little bbq!!! This family has been a blessing in our lives and I thank God for bringing us together. Have you guessed who it is ............That's right it's theHINTONS!!!! Here's some pictures of our day! I know your asking yourself does Clint fall asleep everytime we go somewhere! And the answer is yes!!! He is a sleepy head has been since I can remember. In fact when we were in high school and his brother would be having a party he was the one sleeping on the couch!! He is such a good boy!! :) That' s why I LOVE HIM!!!!

0 comments: