Sunday, July 20

Fireworks in Oakley!

The Oakley City Celebration was on July 5th and they were doing their fireworks show so we decided to take the kids. We went on a nice long walk that was pretty painful because first of all it was like 90 degrees outside but also my feet were killing me!!! But we survived it... I always do I just sometimes have to complain to make me feel better. Anyways, we set up our chairs and blankets right on the grass and let me tell you Evan was in complete amazement at the Noise as he called it. All he kept saying was "I see the nois mommy, I see the noise"" he is sooo funny Mia liked it so so, she gets a little nervous with loud noises so she right away went and sat with me. They did a great job with the fireworks although let me tell you that the grand finale was anything but grand!! but hey it was free and the kids did not notice. daddy was at work but not a moment went by that we didn't miss him!! :( WE Love daddy!!




Cheering for the fireworks!!!


The picture does not do it Justice!

0 comments: