Thursday, February 5

Craft time with Daddy!








Clint said he wanted to do this craft with her the other night and I
thought "okay , yeah sure!!" Well this morning he was on it got everything
together and they made the heart craft. Mia was so happy, she just loved her
daddy doing this with her!

*Cut up heart and glue or staples them
together.
*Fill with plastic bags (2) to make it puffy!
*cut up tissue
squares what ever color.
*take a pencil wrap the tissue on it dab into glue
and place on the heart.
*you can add to both side or just one.
*Add a
ribbon to the top and hang!

Super cute!!

God Bless
you all!





4 comments:

Joan said...

Oh how cute! Hey maybe Clint can join Little Lights ... he's pretty good with the craft! :) I love those daddy moments.

wedogmomma said...

Ask Joan how much I LOVED gluing on the tissue paper today.....
T-t-tissue! :D
I'm SOOOO doing this heart craft with the kids!
thanks Karla!

The Shafer's said...

I love the tissue part to!! lol! I mad one because I love it soo much! it's perfect for decorating!

Leslie said...

How sweet!