Thursday, April 24

Evans Doctors Appointment


Evan went to the doctor today so that we could talk to them about these episodes that he has been having. They started when he was 8 months old and would only have one every once in a while and since January it has happened three times so now I 'm a concerned parent. I was told the first time I inquired about it that it was normal for kids to cry and hold their breath and stop breathing. But now at 2 years old this answer does not cut it. My son will be crying and then stop breathing and all of the sudden be lying there limp. Clint (thank god he has been home everytime it has happened) has to blow in his face and try and stimulate him for him to come back. When he does regain consciousness he is lethargic for at least the next forty five minutes. Does this sound like something normal that a kid goes through? I think not!! So, What did we get out of the appointment: a referall to the neurologist, blood work (which I feel sorry for the nurse who has to take his blood, he hates doctors!!!) and an opthalmologist appointment. So praise god!! So my prayer is that if their is something wrong, I pray that they will find the answers and help us help him. And also I pray that they find absolutetly nothing wrong and that it never happens again!!! So I leave you tonight with that prayer request!!! Love yall!! May God Bless your evening!! XOXO


0 comments: