Wednesday, April 23

Mia and her new haircut!

So daddy took Mia to get a trim and she came home with a darling little short haircaut!! I was quite shocked that he let them cut it so short but she looked beautiful!! Although it made her look like she went from 4 years old to 9 within a few hours! Barb blessed us a few nights later with some awesome dress up clothes which Mia loves and wears all the time! So here is a picture that I took of her while she was checking herself out in the mirror she had no idea I was taking because I took it from my cell phone. She really is a little princess!! This is a girl that when she wakes up in the morning the first thing she says is not "good morning" its "is it to cold outside to wear a dress Mom" No joke that's all she ever wants to wear.

1 comments:

Johnathan said...

OH MIA! Karla she is such a beauty. I just love the hair. I love the blog it is so fun and creative just like you. Looking forward to getting together. Love ya barb