Wednesday, October 8

A day of Exploring......





After a long week of Daddy working, Friday was going to be a fun day! So Mia said she wanted to go exploring....so we decided to go to the San Jose Discovery Museum! Can you say FUN!!! Okay I totally fell in love with the place, there was so much to do and my kids age wasn't an issue they got to do everything. If you haven't made it out there I recommend it! And just when we thought it was over there was a whole room upstairs for toddlers! Hellllo way cool!! We ended the trip with Mia and I making a corn husk doll which I must tell you is very easy and totally fun!!




3 comments:

Joan said...

We're been there! It's SO MUCH FUN!!
Have you visited the one in San Francisco ...it's bigger and has an outdoor play area! Look them up. They're called Bay Area Discovery Museum. They have a FREE day once a month.

Maritez said...

Looks like you had a blast! We went there once...when they had the Clifford stuff up. It was SO much fun! I love that you & Clint make it a point to spend your family days together doing fun stuff with the kids :D

Emily said...

We will definitely have to get together! It has been too long since we have seen you guys. I think Mia was just a toddler!
I think it is so great that you are home schooling! Although it is a long way off for us, that is what we are planning to do, as well.