Tuesday, October 14

Smith's Family Farm






I love Autumn! The chill in the air, the colors around us are just so beautiful! We have been going to the Smith's Family Farm since we moved here which is three years ago. We always have a good time and this year with the high winds and all we had a really good time!
I love the age my kids are at right now they can do more things, they are understanding more....they are just a sponge wanting to soak up as much as possible every moment!!
So these last two months have been amazing the Lord has shown my husband and I what things are truly important and it was time to step up to the plate and do as he has told us to........ He wants us to be obedient about all things and one of those we struggle with is money.
Now I know I'm not alone on this one but when I finally felt that we had lost all control of it we asked for his wisdom and through it all He loves us and wants to see us do good. So here we are month two of a very strict budget and we are surviving it!!!!!!!.... The Lord has blessed every moment and my husband is so amazing. He is such a wonderful provider for our family not only with his job, but by how much he loves the Lord, the wonderful husband that he is and the father that he is to our kids!....... Amazing!!
Thank you Lord for giving us the wisdom and getting us back on track!




3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wahoo! Love me some beautiful orange pumpkins! Blessings to all!

Maritez said...

You guys were brave to fight those winds, but I'm glad you guys had a great time...those pictures are so sweet!

wedogmomma said...

Kudos for you on tightening your purse strings...we're working on it over here too! What a blessing to actually Allow God to show us how Awesome HE will work it all out, huh!?!?

I'm in love with this woman's strategies....
enjoy:
http://savvysuzie.blogspot.com/2008_05_01_archive.html