Monday, September 14

The Simple Womans Day Journal



September 14th, 2009


Outside my window...

Sunny and everything looks so beautiful and green from the wonderful rain last night!


I am thinking...

I love that I didn't have to be up super early to get Mia ready for school...


I am thankful for...

that I get to stay home with my kids and notbe stressed about work..(just about homeschooling)!!



From the learning rooms...

Printing out file folder games and putting them together...reading, reading, reading!!


From the kitchen...

Brown sugar Chicken in the crockpot...rice!!


I am wearing...

Pajamas of course!!


I am creating...

Games for the kids!


I am going...

Grocery Shopping, delivering a meal for someone that is sick.


I am reading...

Surviving homeschooling!


I am hoping...

To get alot organized in the office.


I am hearing...

The kids playing ball.


Around the house...

Time to clean...wait didn't I just do that yesterday..oh ...I guess it is an everyday thing!


One of my favorite things...


Seeing smiles on my kids and hearing their contagious giggles!!


A few plans for the rest of the week:


Organizing...Organizing...organizing!!!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

This is how I want my haircut...I go friday let's see if I go through with it!! lol



1 comments:

Trixie said...

Love the hair style...did you get it cut yet? The beginning thoughts are so cool to!