Monday, September 7

The Simple Womans DayBook

For Today:

Outside my Window: Beautifully Sunny and a little chilly!

I am Thinking: What are we going to do on this Holiday??

From the Learning Rooms: Trying to get a schedule down and organizing workboxes and doing research.

I am thankful for: My husband...who works soo hard and is soo patient (with me)!! He is always soo wise!

From the Kitchen: I have no idea...maybe some tri-tip???I think that and a salad!!

I am Wearing: Pajamas oh..yeah....Love Pajamas!!

I am Reading: Started Twilight...but to be honest will not be reading it!! I tried to join the phenomenon but I can't get into it!!

I am Creating: Finishing art project for kids room...just need to add the last of the modge podge.

I am Praying: More patience, Joy and Love for my kids....God Helps Us!!

Around the House: Kids are going crazy playing kung-fu..Hubby is sleeping (lucky).

One of my Favorite Things: I love the internet...I love reading blogs that are soo uplifting you walk away feeling so happy and ready to face your day!!

A few plans for the rest of the week::CBS and Awanas start this week and I am soo excited!! More excited than the kids!!!







1 comments:

Trixie said...

That is a really neat post - where did you find that?