Tuesday, July 17

CC Family Camp 2007 Petaluma





Camping was so much fun!! The freedom the kids had of just non stop playing and walking around without mom or dad holding them was just soooo much fun for them! The weather was perfect we swam and pet the animals at the petting zoo we even watched some kareoke! None of us went up there of course! The end came quickly though and we came home completely exhausted!!! I needed at least a day of just sitting and not chasing kids around! (which didn't happen)What a blessed weekend! Our kids are growing, growing, growing!!!!!

1 comments:

Randa Marie said...

hey karla....
so im really bored and i thought "why not leave a comment on karlas blog"
so here it is..... im listening to babyface everytime i close my eyes... and wriiting on my blog... about how bored i am...... seriously so yeah i got my wisdom teeth pulled thursday and it didnt hurt... that gas that they gave me to make me high was gross though i hated it i made them turn it off so you dont have to ever worry about me getting high:)anyway just thought id say hi!!!