Friday, November 7

Happy FALL .....yAll!!

The week of Harvest Celebrations went so quick that
literally my head was
spinning!! While trying to celebrate and fight off
head colds the Kids really
did have an amazing week!!


At Our First
HaRvest Celebration we found some Princesses, Mermaids,
Fairies.........

There WaS a cute little Flapper Girl......(Even Though
they didn't feel to
good they still look beautiful..... believe me this
picture took a lot to take
!!)

Buzz was there, Darth Vader, Optimus Prime,
Jedis
.......And lots of others
that took the time from their busy work
to play some games and get some
CandY!!
An Hour later Mia had her Salt and Light meeting...Daddy, Evan and
I ad
practiced with her so she would be comfortable on stage......wellllll
she got on
stage and I was soooo proud of her... she said her name and that
she collects
Teddy Bears and then stopped.....But can I just tell you for
her to just say her
name was soooo AWESOme!! (this is her on stage.....she
is so cute..!!)


Here are our pumpkins.... we were going to carve them and do all
the fun stuff
but time just got away from us....instead this is what
happened to Mia and
Evan's Pumpkins......Not the greatest but hey this is
all I had to work with!!!!
(not Much..Lol)



Last thing was our church Party and it was a blast!!! Here they
are ready
to play some games ...win Some Tickets...And play Laser TAG!!

Well I leave you with a picture of them Harvest 2008 and a Harvest 2007
below and Oh my goodness has my Little man and my Sweet Pea grown!!


2 comments:

Maritez said...

I love seeing the pictures of last year and this one beside each other to compare. My, oh my, how BIG they have grown! Evan looks like an itty bitty in last year's picture ;) I loved seeing Jonah in Josiah's old costume, it reminded me how little he was not so long ago :(

Love the pictures & loved the costumes, Ariel is by far my favorite princess :)

wedogmomma said...

It's like someone took Mia's beautiful head and stretched her up...and poof you get a glimpse of the teenage Mia...GASP!

Do they REALLY have to KEEP growing God??
It's like a race I can't win!
So glad they had fun....that was an awesome and LONG week!
woo hoo!