Sunday, November 9

Lord...Use me!

So my prayer has been for the Lord to use me...I wan't to do
his work, I
want to be obedient when he presents a situation for me to act
on...I want Him
to be Glorified for everything!!! So as I sit here and type
this I am so
emotional because he is using me and to feel his presence and
know that he is
behind this , all that is going on in my house right now, is
soooo beyond
words!!!!! I love you Lord and Thank you that I can even help
this sweet girl!!
Please pray for us as we help our sweet friend move
in to our house! I
pray that she may feel Peace and Love from you Lord!! I
pray that our family
will provide for her the support that she needs....It
feels like she's my little
sister and I pray Lord that you will bless her
life!! That she will one
day do the same for others!!! Thank you all
if anybody that reads this....God
Bless you this beautiful
evening!!


3 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Here's a **((hug))**
It sounds like He is doing a HUGE work...and what a blessing that God is giving you another sister to minister to.....

Ecclesiastes 3:3-4 A time to tear down and a time to rebuild. A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance.

May your heart dance as you surrender and love this new one entrusted to you....Your accountability goes WAY up...but the blessings will overflow!

Leslie said...

Amen Karla :)

Maritez said...

The fact that your prayer is to be used, that you have your eyes open to those opportunities and that you want to be obedient to follow His instructions....all of those things are HUGE! That is a big thing to open your home to someone...I am praying for you, your family, and for your friend. I know that Jesus' love and grace can shine through you!