Thursday, January 15

I love surprises! Especially if it's not for me!!

My sweet friends birthday was on Thursday and we decided
to
wait until Saturday to surprise her.....well she felt completetly sad
because
her family was so into it that on her actual birthday not a whole
lot was done!
In fact I couldn't get a hold of her to wish her a Happy
Birthday!
Saturday she still had no idea in fact she was over at my
house in the
morning and I talked about my date plans with Clint and she had
no cluE!! hehe!!
(i love it!) So when she showed up at the restaurant her
face was
priceless...she was so surprised we all blessed her with gifts that
were so
perfect she just sparkled!!!! I love this I wish I was rich so that
I could do
this for peoples birthdays all the time! The night was wonderful
and she felt
sooo special!!!!She truly is an amazing
friend!












2 comments:

wedogmomma said...

YAY SO fun....whose bday was it?? I think I missed it! Either way I LOVE that someone was surprised! Especially someone as close as your fam ;)

The Shafer's said...

Oh you are right :) I'm such a goof..it was Joan's Birthday!! Thanks Nikki!