Thursday, January 15

School time or playtime?? Both after all we learn when we play!!

Here is a picture of our cereal box puppet show..we made our
puppets from our fingerprints and it was a lot of fun to hear what the kids
acted out!! This was a fun activity I actually found this on someone elses blog
...can I just tell you that blogs are becoming my obsession!! :)


We went to the park and so the kids made up some game something
to do with Narnia and this is some of the pictures I was able to get
before my batteries ran out (of course) The kids are doing great with
school..it doesn't have to be a sit down lesson for them to learn!
Almost on a day to day basis I ask myself what am I doing, But the Lord is good
and always shows me I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing!! Thank you
Lord...








3 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Yay for make-believe...I can see their brains stretching even now!

We ARE exactly where we need to be if we are following His gentle voice!
Praise God that Mia and Evan have you for a momma!

Maritez said...

Dramatic play...that's actually a kindergarten standard...good job Mama! That project looks like SO much fun, I just need to turn my cereal box into a pirate ship and I think Josiah would be all over that!

Joan said...

so creative! we have to try that sometime. :) learning through play ... that's what it's all about!