Monday, October 12

Awanas

This is the kids first year at Awanas and I am proud!! They are doing so
good
they have already memorized five bible verses and their theme song and
motto!
When I first signed them I thought "Oh nooo what did I just sign
myself up for"
but it has been sooo easy!! Evan who I thought for sure there
is no way we are
memorizing these and let me tell you it comes so wuickly to
him!! I love it and
I recommend it. There are over 400 kids and I thought
this might be overwhelming
to my kids but they have really enjoyed it! This year is turning out to be so exciting for our family! New things to try and experience and the best part is we can do it together! Have a blessed day!








1 comments:

wedogmomma said...

We're loving AWANA too...though ours is MUCH smaller....love the pics...YAY for Cubbies and Sparks!