Monday, October 12

Curriculum

So I found myself overwhelmed with how much is available to homeschoolers! I love all the ideas and awesome stuff that people are using so I was looking for the right thing that would work for my kids and let's face it for me since I was going to be the one teaching it!

So after much and trial and error... I have come up with our curriculum for the year!! Haha I know it's October and I just figured it out...and yes your right it is October and I just literally have figured out what works!

So here goes it:

My Sweet pea (kinder)

Phonics ( Abeka)
Math (Abeka)

Handwriting ( Abeka)

Draw-Write-Now

Nature Study

Artist and Music study

Sonlight books!

My Little Man: (pre-school)

Letters (abeka)

Numbers (abeka)


Workboxes for both of them!




2 comments:

wedogmomma said...

YAY Karla :D
Good to hear you're in the groove....I have to say that YES, it IS October and I still have to order my full Math curriculum...so there! You're not alone!

PS- Ian loved those Abeka workbooks...so colorful and fun!

Maritez said...

LOL...I read "My Sweet Pea" and thought...hmm, I need to ask her about that curriculum, I've never heard of it....LOL!!!

Glad you found what works for you, and who cares that its October, we do it on our own schedule, right?! :)