Wednesday, September 24

Finding Encouragement

I just spoke with a very dear friend of mine. This woman is so encouraging to me and I love when I get to chat with her because she sees things in me that I totally fail to see.
Everyone should have someone like that in their life. It never fails I will tell her what is going on and she just turns everything around for me I could be thinking that I did everything wrong for my kids and just like that she is showing me how God was speaking to me in that and how I did exactly what I was supposed to do!

I wish she could just be with me all the time, in my pocket but that is where the Lord comes in. He has been sooo good to me. We have been struggling so much but all I can say is Thank you Jesus! You have stolen my heart and all I want is to praise him and have my kids praise him!! Thank you dear friend for being such an awesome prayerful woman!

I wanted to write the word to this song by Leeland it's called "Yes, you have". I hope you get a chance to listen to it!! I can't ever make it through this song without crying.


Every tree and every stone
Every rushing wind that moans
They sing Your praise
My God, they sing Your praise

Every star and open sky
Tell of Your glory divine
They shout Your praise
They shout Your praise, yeah

You’ve stolen my heart
Yes, You have!
You’ve stolen my heart
Yes, You have!
You’ve wiped away the stains
And broke away the chains
Yes, You have!!

With Your love You set me free
Three nails gave me liberty
So I’ll sing Your praise My God,
I’ll sing Your praise

Oh, with Your love You forgave my sin
Forgot my past
And brought me back again
So I’ll sing Your praise I’ll sing Your praise, yeah


3 comments:

Maritez said...

I've never heard that song...but what sweet words! Its amazing how God knows how important it is for us girls to have girlfriends to talk to, listen to, pray with, encourage & support.

Thank you for reminding us that those friends are so special and so important, and more importantly that our Lord is always there, waiting for us to seek Him.

Leslie said...

OOh gotta love that Leeland! They played a while back at CC Modesto. We'll all have to go see them next time they're around here! I'll check them out for us!

Leslie said...

Nope, won't be anywhere near for as far as their schedule goes... but now that I know you like them, I'll keep my ears open.