Saturday, September 27

Tennis Anyone!

Mia had her first Tennis Class on Thursday I was so excited for her not only to play but to be motivated and encouraged in the Lord by her Coach. Of course she had to have the cute tennis outfit and we found the perfect one in her dresser it finally fits her for so long it was to big! Some piggy tails and she was ready.....




An hour and half later and she was still perky and totally excited! Oh thank you Jesus! We had already been playing tennis at the high school because Hello it's FREE!!! I think this really helped her feel comfortable. I think it also helped that her friend who she totally looks up to was there! When she got in the car she turned to me and said "mamma I really liked it and I actually listened!" I love it when she calls me mamma!


I can't wait to see how much she has learned at the end of the six weeks! Can I just share with you how Amazing homeschooling has been I have had to rely on the Lord every moment and it's so where I need to be!! I can't believe that homeschooling my kids is what has pulled me in to a deeper relationship with the Lord! I guess he will get your attention how ever he needs to. Love you ladies and may God bless you!


1 comments:

Maritez said...

I love the outfit! She's looking like a pro :)