Monday, September 29

.....i'm a little shy!!!



We went to this cool class that teaches you how to speak to
an audience, and how to be an audience. It was really good I took Mia just
so that she could see and I really didn't go into details with her what it was.
So when she was sitting there she realized that you have to go on stage and you
saw her little face start to get a little red and you could tell that her little
brain was thinking!! Her little friend was there to and so she wanted to
go up but with Mia with her.

So here they are her friend said a bible verse and then Mia got really
shy. Miss Nikki really did her best to make her comfortable but Mia was having
nothing to do with it. These two pictures tell you exactly how she must have
been feeling!! I love my Mia!! She is my little sweet pea and I just look into
her eyes and I just get so happy to think about all that God has for
her.

Tonight in the car she asked me if mommies and daddies die then
do the kids have to find somewhere else to live? So I talked to her about
it and then she says "mamma are you and daddy going to die? okay , Lord give me
words to speak. It was such an amazing moment to make the Lord more
real to her!!! even though the question caught me off guard.
Enjoy those car rides, that is when the conversation could be very
fruitful!

2 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Mia was a doll today! And brave enough to actually set foot on-stage...that's HUGE! Pre-teens struggle with that...but it's all about the exposure baby!

And what a teaching moment in the car! Praise God that you were thanking Him for it! I love it when we get a glimpse into the processes their minds go through!
Such beauty...pure and curious!
I'm sure your response was perfect!

Shanna said...

Oh, your children are adorable! What a neat class!