Sunday, March 25

Bangs Baby!!!

We had a very busy weekend but very fun! Which I love it when at the end the kids look exhausted but yet are so content that they've spent time with their friends and also did stuff with their family! My sister in law Jen her Birthday is tomorrow so me and her sister planned a surprise party for her with all her other girlfriends at this pottery place today and it was so much fun! She seemed surprise which is good considering I almost told her like five times today who was going! Thank you lord that I kept my mouth shut! I must say that I love to do things for other people if I was rich I would seriously be broke because I would love to throw everyone a party and just spoil them! It is so much fun and the look on their faces is priceless! Check this picture out this is me in 8th grade with my friend Jaime and Tiffany! We are sooo cool! (okay maybe not!) Do you notice the BANGS!!! Whewww WEE! I'll leave you with this historic picture of the 8th grade Dance!!! God Bless! Please share of your priceless pictures with me! (so I don't feel like a total dork)

3 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Karla!
Your bangs look so much better than mine ever did! I looked like I ran into a brick wall! The party was so much fun! Thanks for orchestrating! The pictures are on their way!
Nik

Trixie said...

I LOVE the bangs! I had them to - I think my mom tossed all of the pictures from Jr. High - lucky for me! hee hee The party was fun - thanks so much for letting me be a part of it.

frookie75 said...

WoW! Yes, I will send you a pic if I can find one. I agree with Nikki mine looked much crunchier.