Saturday, March 17

Let's just chill !!!





Today was just such a beautiful day, the kids played in the backyard and I was able to just kickback and finish reading my book club book "the curious incident of the dog in the nightime" by Mark Haddon that was so good. Thank you Clint that you were home today. These are some of the pics of today and on that last one I really don't think Evan liked her getting behind him like that!! What do you think? We had a 4oth birthday party to go today for Clint's co-worker and it was so nice. Forty is definately a different age group he had music from his generation playing and it was funny!!!! Not to dis on anyone who is 40 I happen to think it's a great age just that the music was funny! Oh here's something quite funny my husband decided to run an orange light (you know when it's already been yellow and is now red) on Laurel and O'hara tonight on the way home and guess what happened next, yep you guessed it we got pulled over!!!!! So I instantly get stressed I'm irritated and Thank you Jesus he happen to see Clint's ID and asked what department he worked for, and then said "have a good Evening". (is this like a get out of jail free card or what) I of course was not that nice to my husband about it! So anyways it was a great day and we were blessed with beautiful weather and wonderful company! God bless you all!

1 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Um, I think I just flashed forward to Mia as a teenager! Go load the shotgun Clint, no seriously run!!
She looks amazing sitting on that chair! She definitely has her momma's luscious mane- she just looks so grown up!
I LUV downtime at home! No obligations and you can see it in the kids' faces how they thrive just hanging out! SO much security in a momma, a daddy, and a siblling! What a blessing!!