Tuesday, March 20

My Little Sisi Meghan!

(me holding my little sisi the day she was born 03/06/1992) (Meghan 3 years old)

(Meghan 15, Just Beautiful!)


I have a little sister named Meghan she is fisteen years old and I was thinking today as I was watching Mia playing doing things my sister would have done how time is just going by so fast. I remember putting my sister to bed and thinking I can't wait till you are in high school it's going to be great! And here she is a Fresman and just beautiful, smart, loves the lord and I'm in just tears over how much I'm missing in her life right now! I thought I was going to be there taking her to her friends house and hanging out with me and it is so not the case she's in southern california and I'm here far far away. I miss her so much and the lord has filled some of that with my two cutie pies. Thank you lord. I Love you so much Meghan I pray for you everyday, you will always be my first little girl in my heart!! God Bless you!

1 comments:

wedogmomma said...

OK so if Reign Over Me didn't make me cry enough....THAT just did!
How blessed your lovely sister is to have you. Near or far Love crosses miles, and conflict and and differences in seconds!
You can definately tell you're related and if her heart is anything like yours Karla.....she's going to make a huge difference in this world!
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you a hope and a future.