Monday, March 12

My first blog!


So here I am this was so simple to figure out I can't even believe it. I have been inspired to do this by a some very creative people. So I'll give it a try and see how well I do at it. I personally think that it is great and I love that I can post pictures to let you know what I'm talking about! Tonight turned out to be a great night I did not forsee which turned out to be a nice surprise. I did the whole night routine with the kids and it went smooth! They got to bed on time which helped me do some of my crafts, Praise GOD!!! This is my little Project that I worked on today it's for Nikki's Baby Talia's first Birthday!!! It doesn't show all the detail but it turned out really cute! I pray for more blogging time tomorrow! Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

wedogmomma said...

LITTLE PROJECT?!?!?! Yay right!
I speak on behalf of Talia when I say we think it is AMAZING! It is hanging in a prized location of her room so everyone walking by or entering the room can stop and gawk....oh, yeah, if and when I ever move and we meet new friends you can bet we'll be talking about Y-O-U and your work of art......ah I can almost smell their envy!!
All kidding aside...your gift is a treasure!

wedogmomma said...

It's still there ;)
love ya!